Monday, July 19, 2010

July 25, 2010


This week we had our second ultrasound of baby Breland two. Everything appeared normal. It always makes me feel a little better knowing we are on track with everything. Due date slightly changed to March 4th, but my doctor is still saying March 1, 2011. Heart rate was 156 bpm (Will's was 176 at this time in his development). As for me, I have had better days. I woke up sick every morning this week and have to take zofran for nausea. Today was by far the worst, and I was just thankful I was at home and could lie in bed all day. I was never sick with Will, so it makes me feel like I am having a girl. It has not been easy working and being sick, but hopefully it will not last long.

Other news right now. Will has started to army-crawl, and his first tooth has begun to come in. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Matt also starts med school tomorrow. I think I am more nervous than he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment